Tuesday, September 1, 2009

















My studio and apartment




Just got back from exploring a small bit of Paris. The skies were beautiful as the sunset creating wonderfully dark shadows on the rich warm white buildings. It was marvelous to say the least. The size and feel of Paris is very pleasant, as I walked i felt very comfortable as a cool September breeze greeted me on each street corner. I am very glad to have landed and moved into my apartment. This is going to be a great fall, the city beckons and in the morning I shall do some more exploring.
Thanks to everyone how has been thinking and praying for me. My flight was a bit difficult, with it being grounded at JFK but after a long day at the airport I safely arrived and Paris and took the metro downtown.
Here are some pictures from my evening walk:

1 comment: